What are we looking for ?
- Create artwork that is 100% consistent with the style bible that our organisation uses for all of our art assets.
- Conceptualise the visual designs that drive highly engaging digital learning experiences and express these ideas using illustrations and sketches.
- Design and create 2D graphics for user-interface components, e.g. menus, stats, in-game elements.
- Develop 2D visual assets like characters and backgrounds using Photoshop, Illustrator and comparable tools.
- Work closely with development team to create 2D animations and effects for key gameplay events and game interface screens etc.
- 3+ years game industry experience as a 2D artist.
- Has a portfolio of digital art, animation and/or at least two game that has been published on the Google Play Store, Apple App Store, or other distribution channels, which we can review
- Experience & knowledge in creating 2D pixel art and vector art, including colour, lighting and composition.
- Understands character development, anatomical proportions and physiology
- Excellent background and layout sensibilities.
- Extensive experience with 2D art tools and authoring tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Strong visual effects and animation skills.
- Video editing skills will be a huge plus.
- English proficiency spoken and written Profile Summary.
- Working on interesting problems that affects millions of users
- Exposure to business and technical challenges in a startup
HashCube is a mobile gaming studio in Bangalore and makers of the most monetizing Sudoku game - Sudoku Quest and now Mahjong