Education and Experience Required:
- Fluent in English, Kannada
- B.Com or aspiring CA/CS student
- Basic understanding of TDS, PT, PF, Income Tax, GST
- Graduate Degree with 1+ years of experience in Facilities Management and General Administration
- Recognized proficiency in managing administrative functions such as transportation, housekeeping, maintenance & up-keep of establishment in coordination with internal / external departments
- A keen planner, strategist & implementer with expertise in project management right from conceptualization to effectuation & completion
- Excellent team player who works well with cross-functional teams
- Should have good accounting experience
- Should be familiar with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Should be proficient in MS Office, Quickbooks, Dropbox, Google Docs .
- Reconcile Accounts in timely manner
- Handling Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Verification of running accounts bills
- Perform light maintenance duties such as plumbing, lighting, clean-up, painting, and related activities.
- Build and maintain relationships with employees, provide timely response, and follow-up.Manage outside contractors/vendors, to include selection of contractors/vendors, managing costs and schedules to meet budget plan and insure compliance with safety and operational procedures. Types of contracts include vending service, custodial, lawn service, HVAC, maintenance, generator, fire alarm system, security, and others.
- Manage Food and Beverages at the site
- Employee On boarding process
- Attendance & Leave Management process
- Prepare offer letters
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying